Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Mini Book

P1010021-1
I just finished a new mini book that I adore! I was thinking to myself that it might just be my favorite one to date. Then it hit me that I have another one that I made that I haven't even shared yet, that I also love. With so many choices, it's hard to choose! I'll be posting that one soon, once I get all my photos in it.

For this one I do know what photos I want to add to it, but I'm going to have to do some digging to get them altogether. That's going to be a project for another day!
7Gypsies Mini
This mini has twelve pages, nine pockets and twenty-two journaling or photo mats! It may be small, but it's going to hold alot photos. I used an older paper line from 7Gypsies called Zanzibar. I think it has a vintage feel to it which I like. I do like to ink the edges of everything I create, which may or may not appeal to everyone. I just instinctively do it without even thinking.

Here's a list of the products I used to make this book:
Jillibean Soup Corrigated Flowers
Tim Holtz Products:
Vintage Photo Ink, Tiny Attacher, Clips, Tattered Florals Die
7Gypsies Products:
Zanzibar Patterned Paper, Zanzibar Brads, Binding Rings
EK Success Edge Punches
Fiskars Circle Punch
We R Memory Keepers Products:
Crop-A-Dile, Glitter Brads
Canvas Corp Jute Rope
May Arts Ribbon
Clear Embossing Powder
Kraft Envelopes
Grungepaper
Corner Rounder
Buttons
Hero Arts Clings Stamps - Things - CG276

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

cherrey said...

this is very stylish.. it has the vintage look yet very elegant. i can smell vintage all over it.. lovely!

Donna said...

Hi Patty! This mini book rocks!! I really like it! I enjoy covering journals and notepads, too, so I may have to copy this one!! : )

Susie McGuire said...

Patty, this album is great! I have never seen this paper, I love it. I love to see projects using older patterned paper.
Thanks for sharing!!
:O Susie

JoAnn said...

Great Mini!!! Have you ever thought about making a video on u-tube? I would love to see the process of this coming to be. think about it. You have too much talent to keep to yourself. Teach the rest of us that have somewhat of a tough time to bring this about. I do create mini's, I would just love to see your thinking process on getting this put together. Think about it.

Patty Albertson said...

Thanks JoAnn for your kind comments. I have done some YouTube videos but I've not really done any tutorials for books I've created. I did teach this mini book as a class when I lived in WI and it was a VERY popular class!

09 10