Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sympathy Cards

You Are In Our Prayers...
Today I'm sharing the sympathy cards I made for a friend. These are my favorite to create next to thank you and Christmas cards.

I used Core'dinations cardstock with a Cuttlebug leafy branch embossing folder which I then sanded. I love the texture of this card.
With Sympathy
This card was very simple and easy. I stamped the image with versamark, added a sentiment and jute and it was finished. I love the simplicity of it.
So Sorry....
Another very easy card. I clear embossed the image and sentiment and added some paper lace.

Other products used for these cards: PTI Cardstock, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo & Black Soot, Paper Lace from K & Company, Making Memories Mini Brads, Hero Arts Stamps - With Sympathy - CL476, Feather Grass - CL282.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Mathspiration said...

These cards are so lovely. I wish I knew how to make cards the way you do!

09 10