Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dog Mini Album


I finally finished the dog mini album I was working on! It's very similar to the cat mini album that I blogged about last week. You can see that one here. Same concept, just the inside is different.


Here's a view from the top. I didn't use the spiral wires this time, I went with the original wires that are used with the Cinch. I think I like them better.


There are 10 inside pages. I also included four photo mats that are bound in between some of the pages. I used Nestabilities small circles and labels one and Sizzix scalloped squares and fancy labels for these photo mats.


A quote has been added to the back of one of the mats. On the yellow mat above I used a Sizzix die called strips that I've had for quite awhile.



I used the bracket punch from EK Success for the belly bands on these two pages. Each holds two photo mats and a tag with a dog quote.


This is another page with a mat in between the pages that can be used for a photo, memorabilia or journaling.


On this page and the previous one I used Sizzix photo corners #2. I also adhered both mats with foam dots to add dimension.


The paper collection used for this book is called The Pets Stack from DCWV. It's the same one I used for the cat mini album.


I used a sticker from K&Company for the 'i heart my dog'. I backed it with cardstock and used foam dots to pop it off the page.


On the last two pages I made diagonal pockets that hold two photo mats and a tag with a quote. I love the colors in the plaid paper!


This is the final page. All the quotes used throughout the book are from a stamp set from Cloud9 Design - Fiskars called Simple Thoughts - Dog.

This post is linked to these parties: Made by you Monday, Craft-O-Maniac Monday, Make it Great Monday, Tuesday Confessional, Take-A-Look Tuesdays, Inspiring Creativity, What I Whipped Up Wednesday, Saturday Showcase

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Etcetorize said...

Such a cute set of papers. I love albums like this that have so many layers and colours and textures all together. It's a feast for the eyes! Thank you so much for sharing at Etcetorize this week!

09 10