Saturday, December 21, 2013

Unscripted Sketches #236




This is probably the Christmas card I like the most that I created this season. Pairing black with red and white are high up on my list of favorite combinations. I like unconventional colors for holiday cards. 


Great versatile sketch to use for any occasion!



I really like this patterned paper from Heidi Swapp! Here's a tutorial that I came across for the bow I made. 

Please join us this week with your take on the sketch above. All the details are on the blog post over at Unscripted Sketches! You don't have to have a blog in order to play. If you load your creations to a gallery, just add the direct link to your project and be sure to give credit for the sketch to Unscripted Sketches. That's it!

Products Used:
Base Cardstock - PTI in Pure Poppy & White
Patterned Paper - Believe Paper Pad by Heidi Swapp
Stamps - Hero Arts - Very Merry Christmas - CL543
Ink - Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black
Gems - Crystal Stickers - Pearls
Border Punch - Martha Stewart - Eyelet Lace

1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

This card is my FAVE!!!! I love the red with the oversize sentiment and the added pearl bling, Lady, this is GORGEOUS!!! I WILL PIN this to my pinterest board if you don't mind, I just love the chalkboard style on this with the RICH RED!

Happy Holidays!

09 10