Saturday, March 29, 2014

Unscripted Sketches #250


This may have been the easiest and fastest card I've ever made! I think it took me about 10 minutes. I was happy about that because I've been exhausted the last few weeks and have barely even been in my craft room at all. The Unscripted Sketch this week is a very easy one with tons of possibilities.

I used a Heidi Swapp stencil and Tim Holtz Distress Ink for my background dots. The circles were die cut using Nestabilities circle and lacey circles.  The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and I used Rain Dots as my "bling". 



Be sure to stop by out check out all the other Design Team Members Blogs:

Patty - that's me!
SarahKaye
Shir
Tracey

Hope you'll join us this week with your take on the sketch above. All the details are on the blog post over at Unscripted Sketches! Thanks for stopping by!

Products Used For This Card:
Base Cardstock - PTI 
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress - Festive Berries, Ranger Archival - Jet Black
Gems: Cloud 9 Design Rain Dots - Red Rose
Stamp - Sweet 'n Sassy - Celebrate Today
Spellbinders - Lacey Circles, Standard Small Circles
Stencil - Heidi Swapp





No comments:

09 10