Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hello Sunshine

Hello Sunshine


I managed to get a little time in my craft room this weekend and got a few cards made. Today I'm sharing one of them.

The background for this card was created using Gelato's. I used white PaperTrey Ink cardstock that I prepped with gesso since I was going to get it wet. The colors I used are grape, tangerine and lemon.

The image and sentiment are from Hero Arts. The stamp set is called Hello Sunshine Daisies. I stamped them using my MISTI with versamark and then heat embossed with Recollections snow embossing powder. The bling is from My Mind's Eye and Doodlebug Design.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love this Pat! Will be Caseing! :)

Patty Albertson said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with Linda :)

09 10