Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sharing A Few Cards.....

Thank You 

Today I'm sharing two cards I made last week. I was out and about this past weekend and wasn't able to get any decent photos while I had a good stream of sunlight coming in the window of my craft room.

The first card uses a Hero Arts stamp called Blooming Meadow and a stamp from a set called Handwritten Borders by Simon Says Stamp! I heat embossed both the image and the sentiment with embossing powder from Recollections called Glacier. I love this color. I used cardstock from PaperTrey Ink for the base for both cards.

The Journey

My second card uses a stamp set from Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous called Phrases 2. I really love this set! I stamped the sentiment onto Ranger watercolor cardstock with clear embossing powder and then inked the paper with Tim Holtz distress inks in these colors: scattered straw, dusty concord, salty ocean, crushed olive and worn lipstick.

I keep bookmarking different challenges I want to participate in, but the week gets away from me and I don't always get a chance to sit down and create. I'm hoping to be able to get a few done this week. We'll see how far I get.........

No comments:

09 10